My research interests are in Scalability, Big Data, and Parallel and Distributed Computing.
In these broad areas, I have done work and am interested in (order irrelevant):
- Distributed and Scalable Data Mining
- Monitoring Distributed Data Streams
- Big Data Technologies and Analytics
- Internet of Things and Smart Systems
- Privacy Preserving
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Management and Resource as a Service (RaaS)
- Local Algorithms for Very Large-Scale (peer-to-peer) Distributed Networks
- Grid Software and Opportunistic Computing
- Data-Race Detection
- Multilevel Caching and Selfish Collaborative Caching Schemes
- Shared Memory Models and Software Distributed Shared Memory
I am always looking for excellent graduate students and post-doctoral researchers. Email me or drop by my office if you are looking for a thesis subject.